Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

Nail Art #51 | Candy Pink Nails



Hello everyone! Sorry that I haven't been posting much, a mix of waiting for my nails to stop splitting and being at work. And my work means having a lot of broken nails. I'm trying out different nail care products to see what currently works best for me. So while I've been waiting around, I've picked up some nail polishes and been frustrated that I couldn't paint my nails for the blog because of how short they were becoming.

OPI released these Hello Kitty polishes awhile ago now, but and I managed to get my hands on them recently when I saw them for a very good price. The polish is quite a thin consistency, and you'll need 2-3 coats depending on how well you applied the first coat. If you don't apply the first coat well, you'll definitely need three, maybe four, to hide any uneven spots.

This shade is 'Look At My Bow'. It is a candy pink colour, a shade that is not too pale and not too bright. An all round good shade, it's just a shame about the consistency. 

Do you own anything from the OPI x Hello Kitty range?

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.