Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Nail Art #49 | Daisy Nails


This week I've been trying out Model's Own Luxe polish, I only have one shade so far, and I don't think I'll be getting any more. It has a thin consistency, and you need about three layers to make it opaque. It doesn't apply well -- it's difficult to get an even coverage because it's so thin. I love the shade (Princess Pink) but damn! I just hate when a polish is like that. Don't get me wrong, their normal ranges of polish are amazing! 

I used MoYou London's Suki stamping plate #13 with Barry M's Gelly in Grapefruit, which was much more opaque, and works great for stamping too. And yes, I'm aware I need to work on my stamping technique but this is my second time stamping! I think I did okay. 

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.