Pages

Monday 5 October 2015

Nail Art #41 | #GBBO Final Nails




Hello everyone! It's the Great British Bake Off final week! Aaah where has time gone? I absolutely love Bake Off, it's such a great programme to look forward to each week. I love learning about how to make things like pastry and bread and trying my best not to make mistakes like the bakers do.

I love baking, and I've recently started to try making bread. It's a work out for my little arms. I don't think I'll ever bother making puff pastry because of how tedious it is to repeat the steps about 10 times.

I've created some of my favourite bakes: eclairs, Jammie dodgers, chocolate gateau, doughnuts and macaroons. I love them all with a good cup of tea.

I had a problem with finding a colour that matched the shade of a golden sponge cake, I'm not really sure there's a shade out there for that! If you guys know of a nice golden sponge cake shade please let me know!

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.