Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

Nail Art #40 | Chrome Stripe Nails


Hey guys! Today I've created some simple nail art that anyone can do. There are no tools needed for this, all you need is a steady hand and two polishes! You can easily recreate this look using two different colours depending on the look you are going for. I've chosen white (Barry M Jelly polish in Cotton) as the base colour, and a chrome-y colour (Model's Own polish in Champagne). I've opted for these two shades as it's not too bright or garish, so you can wear it to work.

I have a love/hate thing for white nails. They remind me of times in school when girls would paint their nails with Tip-Ex and it was a half done job. I think white nails look perfect on well manicured hands!

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.