Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Nail Art #39 | Purple Leopard Nails





Hey everyone, autumn is well on its way! I love the transition from summer to autumn. From the leaves falling to the rain pelting on the windows, to the sunsets getting earlier and the gentle breeze, it all means one thing... it's sweater weather!

I love wearing huge jumpers and lighting candles and generally staying indoors watching the rain from my window. And I love all the dark shades that start to appear!

This week's manicure uses a deep shade of purple, with contrasting white leopard spots. I used Model's Own Purple Passion for the base colour.

What's your favourite thing about autumn?
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. WOW! They look A-MAZ-ING! I've never thought of doing leopard print on a coloured base with white spots.

    Row Bow
    x
    What Row Chose...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.