Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Nail Art #37 | Interstellar Nails



(Starting from the top, L-R: Ciate Mini in Headliner, Cupcake Queen, Unrestricted Glam, Big Yellow Taxi, Sand Dune, Member's Only, Snow Virgin and Locket.)

Hello everyone! I'm back after my trip to China. It was really eventful with the typhoon ruining our plans to visit Shanghai and Beijing, but oh well, can't change the path of the typhoon. On the plane journey home, I watched a bunch of films that I hadn't seen before, one of them being Interstellar.

At first I didn't really understand the story line, but as the film developed I was hooked. It's such a great film! I love seeing astronomy and space photos from NASA, I think they're so pretty.

These nails were so easy to do, with lots of sponging involved. I used eight polishes altogether, lots of tiny sponges and some nail art brushes.

What did you do this summer?
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.