Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

Nail Art #36 | Holographic Tape Nails


Hey everyone! This week I'm loving holographic nail art! I love the holographic tape trend that's floating around the nail art world. I've been after this holographic tape for ages, and I finally got my hands on it! 

I decided to pair the tape with two glitter polishes, layered on top of each other to create a custom colour. I applied Barry M's Socialite over Fashion Icon to create a light pink purple shade. I love the different shades of glitter there are in the polishes. 

I then cut out squares and rectangles from the tape, and applied it onto the nail while the polish was still drying. I found that this technique works better than applying the tape onto dried polish, as the glue on the tape isn't as strong as I thought it would be.

I applied my favourite top coat, Seche Vite, to seal the design in and add extra gloss.

This will be my last post for a few weeks as I jet off to China! I didn't have time to schedule posts and I won't be writing any while on holiday as I won't be taking my laptop with me. 

Speak to you all soon!

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.