Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

Nail Art #33 | Beach Nails


Hey everyone, this week I decided to do beach themed nails, inspired by Janelle. I've wanted to recreate this look for awhile, but I was trying to figure out how to do the water effect without putting polish into water. I think I've got the hang of it now!

I used three Model's Own polishes and used the good ol' sponge ombre technique to apply it to my nails. I used the cling film technique for the water effect. I used Seche Vite's top coat to seal it all in, before adding the pearls and gems on top. I don't tend to add top coat on top of the gems as it can make gems and stones look matte, which is not very cute!

The polishes I used are Peach Sorbet, Blooboo and Feeling Blue.

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous! Your diligence paid off, great job. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.