Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Nail Art #31 | Flower Power


Hey everyone! This week's manicure is inspired by Cath Kidston style flower prints. I love that the polishes I chose all work so well together. The pinks and white were used for the flowers and petals, and the two greens were used for the leaves. I used a navy polish to let the flowers stand out.

I used a mix of dotting tools and a tiny nail art brush to create this design. It was so fun and easy to do I think these floral nails will be making a come back every so often.

I used Model's Own in Sophie's Pink, Soda Pop Pink, Edamame & Green Tea; Ciate in Snow Virgin and Nails Inc in Motcomb Street.

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.