Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

Nail Art #18 | Polka Hearts






Hello everyone! Winter has really been unkind to my skin and nails! My cuticles are so horrendous! And I chose to do an ombre nail art design, which meant polish was sticking to every bit of cuticle and dry skin! It was one of the most annoying clean ups I had to do.

And yes, I know, my cuticles still have polish in them, I couldn't get it off unless I removed all of the polish from my nails. Anyway, I used WAH London's Nail Art Pen in Black to create little hearts on top of my ombre, and sealed it with Seche Vite's top coat. 

Products used: Sally Hansen's French White Tip, Crabtree & Evelyn's Petal Pink, Essie's Pink About It, Model's Own Soda Pop Pink, WAH London's Nail Art Pen in Black

If you don't know how to create an ombre effect, check back here next week for a nail tutorial on this design! I think this look would be great for Valentines, with or without the hearts.

What will you be wearing on your nails this Valentines? 
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. Oh girl, I definitely need your nails skills. I love a cute, quirky design but am pretty rubbish at them myself, love what you've done here though :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! My right hand is always a simpler design :)

      Jenny xo

      Delete
  2. That mani looks so adorable! Love it :)
    ----
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.