Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Special Delivery #17 | A power bank!



Beau and I are spending a night away from Birmingham, and what really sucks is that our hotel check-out time is 11am. ELEVEN. IN THE MORNING. Which basically means our phones will die some point in the day and when we get the train home we'll be running on 2% battery and no fun games to play. We will be on a train that presumably has no charging sockets (London Midlands! Get with the times!).

So that's why I bought this little cutie. Okay it's not that cute. But it doesn't look ugly either. It's very small and sleek, and weighs 300g. This is the Romoss Sense 4 Power Bank. It holds 10400mAh, I don't really understand what that means, but, my brother who understands things like this, says it'll charge my iPhone 5 at least 4 or 5 times before the power bank needs to be fully charged again. I bought it from eBay for £9.95.

The box contains a manual in Chinese, which isn't useful to me, but the pictures make it easy to understand how it works. The lights on the side of the power bank indicate how much power is left. There is a micro USB port to charge the Romoss power bank to a wall socket or laptop using the plug provided, and two USB ports to charge your phone or tablet.

I got my phone down to 11% before deciding to plug my phone into the power bank using a 3 in 1 USB plug I bought from eBay, and after an hour of it being plugged in, I was at 60%. I bought the 3 in 1 USB plug because I wanted to make sure I'd always have a charging cable with me, and so that other people with different phones could use it too. I store the power bank and the plug in the pink bag that I got from October's Birchbox. Which then gets tossed into whatever bag I'm using that day...

It's a great little gadget that's perfect for days out and long journeys. 

What do you think of power banks? Would you buy one?
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.