Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

My last purchase of 2014 - A Magnitone Lucid!


Just before the Boxing Day Sales began, I was thinking about buying a Clarisonic Face Brush, but the price was so off-putting! I didn't see any in the sales, and so I looked at other face brushes. It just so happened that my No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Face Brush had started to rust (supposed to be waterproof) and that the lock to the battery lid had broken off (I couldn't find the piece to put it back together).

I looked at other face brushes and found Magnitone. I've never heard of this brand before, so I Googled reviews about their brushes and they've got near enough 5 star ratings across numerous websites. They've got two brushes to choose from, one for the face and body, and one just for the face. I opted for the Magnitone Lucid Facial Cleansing Brush. They claim you'll have better looking skin within 7 days!



The brush has two settings, a standard one minute timed cleansing mode, and a sensitive mode. The one minute mode lets you focus on one area of your face for 20 seconds before beeping, to notify you to move to another zone. It then automatically stops after one minute.

I lather up my face with Avene Soapless Cleanser before wetting the brush and turning it onto the one minute mode, I won't lie, there will be water splatters all over your bathroom mirror when you use this brush! The first time I used this, my face felt so smooth! I normally have very tiny bumps on my chin area, but these have disappeared with the use of this brush. With my No7 brush I'd definitely still have these bumps. I've used it for three days now, and my face is looking so much clearer.

I love the fact that the charger is magnetic and it sticks itself to the brush to charge. I don't have to worry about rusting battery parts! I also really really love the bright pink colour!

I am so glad I invested in this facial brush. Have you tried face brushes? What do you think of them?
Jenny xo

4 comments :

  1. I have the Olay facial brush, and do like it a lot. It's excellent for the price :)

    Ling | The Cosmetic Critic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think about the Olay facial brush! But I needed one that was 100% waterproof because I didn't want another brush to rust again! :(

      Jenny xo

      Delete
  2. I've never used facial brushes before but this looks so cool!

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely worth the money when you find the perfect one!

      Jenny xo

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.