Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

LiLash & LiBrow 2 month update!


I've been using LiLash and LiBrow for the past two months now, and the changes are much more noticeable. Click here to read last month's update on these serums, and click here to read about LiLash and LiBrow. 




My lashes are looking so good! Some are longer and some are curlier than others, but that's okay with me. The changes are a lot more noticeable now in the second month of use, but even more noticeable with mascara. Seriously, whenever I apply mascara to my new lashes, I just stare in the mirror for a minute or two, thinking 'damn, my lashes look GOOD today.'

The LiBrow serum is making my brow hairs grow faster than ever, which is a good because my eyebrow threading lady went a little wonky on one of my brows, but bad because I'm going to have to go back sooner than ever to have them done again! This product would definitely work for people with over plucked eyebrows.

In the past few weeks I've noticed I'm growing hair under my eyes and around the top of my cheekbones. The area is dark and it's made me look really tired. I did Google this and there have been several reviews with the same issues (not LiLash, but several other lash growing brands). I haven't been using loads of this product on my eyes, and I'm not putting any on my lower lashes either. I don't know if I should pluck or wax these hairs off, I really don't want them to grow back thicker and angrier!

Have you tried a lash enhancing serum before? Have you had any issues with it?
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. I've always thought products like this were a fad but yay for it actually working. I hope you manage to sort out those unwanted hair as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments! I'm always sceptical too and I'm really glad this product worked for me! I think I might wax them off :)

      Jenny xo

      Delete
  2. Lash growth serums do work for me. I find the best way is to apply several times a day every day. Then I really see great results! Or I just get lash extensions because I love them :)
    Interested to see how the next update is on this combo though.
    Ting | The Ting Thing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.