Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Special Delivery #9 | New Candle!


Hey everyone! Earlier this week I ordered a candle from my favourite candle company. I absolutely love Our Own Candle Company, and I love how affordable their candles are compared to Yankee Candles. I bought the small mason jar which costs £3.99, and has a 25-30 hour burn time, compared to Yankee's small jars which cost £7.99 and provides 25-40 hour burn time.

I had a hard time choosing a scent as they've got so many different smells, from Apple Pie to Banana Nut bread, I want them all! I went for Pumpkin Spice as that seemed very appropriate for Autumn, with Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte in stores, and pumpkins being sold everywhere for Halloween.

I am very tempted to buy some Yankee products for Christmas as they've got some cute products like reindeer tea light holders, but we'll see. I just wish Our Own Candle Company did those sort of products too.

Have you bought any candles lately? What's your favourite scent?
Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.