Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

Special Delivery #8 | October's #CoppaFeel Birchbox!


This month's Birchbox is in collaboration with CoppaFeel, as it's breast cancer awareness month. Which also means many of the products are shades of pink!

Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm
This a gentle exfoliating cleanser, which leaves my face feeling refreshed and polished. There are tiny grains of oatmeal for gentle exfoliating, as well as the good stuff like chamomile and red mandarin. This cleanser is perfect for any skin type, including my sensitive skin.

KMS California Hair Play Playable Texture
I'm not sure what to make of this yet, and maybe I'm not using it right, but it does smell nice! This hairspray is super lightweight and isn't sticky, which means you can spray as much as you want without your hair feeling crunchy!

Shaveworks The Cook Fix
This is my new favourite product! It reduced the redness of my red bumps on my face, and had a tingly cooling sensation when applied. I applied it before I went to sleep, and when I woke up, noticed how the bumps were reduced in size and redness. Amazing product. I'll definitely be purchasing the full size of this for both me and my boyfriend.

Pixi by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm in Honey Nectar
This is a super moisturising tinted lip balm. Like every girl out there, I've got a billion and one lip balms stashed away in handbag compartments. The lip balm formula contains shea butter and Vitamin E, which prevents future dryness. Although you should definitely exfoliate your lips to get rid of any flaky dead skin before applying this lip balm.

Lollipops Nail Lacquer
I've never heard of this brand before, and it's always nice to receive nail polishes in beauty boxes. This is an opaque, glossy, quick drying red polish. It's also free from parabens and presavatives.

I think this is a great and informative box. I love the 14-day planner that also shows you how to look out for signs of breast cancer, and although I felt I knew what to look out for, I didn't know about some of the other stuff like looking for nipple discharge and rashes. I love the little pink lipstick shaped pen too!

Good job Birchbox on another amazing box.
What do you think of this month's Birchbox? Love it or loathe it?

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.