Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

Special Delivery #7 | October's YOU Beauty Discovery box


Gold Collagen - Forte
An anti-ageing liquid beauty supplement for those in their 40s, it's designed to boost collagen production and boosting extra anti-oxidant support. It's supposed to support healthy looking skin, hair and nails, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, keep the skin hydrated and give strong protection against oxidative damage. I will be passing this onto my mom, who's in her 60s and definitely needs this more than I do. I think this is an expensive product for what is essentially a beauty supplement in liquid form, especially as you have to drink one bottle per day.

Cowshed Anti-Ageing Perfecting Night Serum
This is meant to be an all-in-one-anti-ageing treatment for busy women with busy lives. I do not have a busy life and I am also not in the age bracket that this serum is meant for. It's also meant to plump the skin and improve skin tone, reduce hyper pigmentation as well as providing intense hydration. I will try it, and if I like the feel of it I'd probably buy it for my older sister,

Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick in Cherub
The product I was most excited to receive was a product I had received in Glamour's July Beauty Box. Worth £18.50, this easily makes up for the price of the box, and I got a lovely warm coral shade.  When I first saw the shade, I was a bit iffy about it, but when I tried it on my lips, I was in love. Illamasqua say that their new nude shades of lipsticks work well with all complexions, it's super hydrating and has a satin finish. An absolute must for hand bags.

Crabtree and Evelyn Nail Lacquer in Petal Pink
I previously received this in a previous beauty box (I can't remember which). This is such a pretty sheer pink, and it's a shame it's so sheer. After applying atleast two coats, the colour is more noticeable. It's a subtle nail polish for those who aren't allowed to wear polish at work.

What do you think of this month's You Beauty Discovery Box? Did you discover any new products?
Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.