Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

Special Delivery #10 & Review | BioIonic Agave Oil Treatment



I've been looking for a hair oil for nearly a year now, after the hairdressers used Morrocanoil on my hair. I didn't purchase it as it was so expensive, and I would have wanted to try a small sample at home before any big purchases.

This is my can't-live-without hair product! After receiving a sample in September's Birchbox, I went ahead and purchased the full sized product. It's £27 for 120ml or 4oz, but I used my reward points to get £10 off.

The lightweight oil strengthens and moisturises hair, as well as building resilience. It doesn't weight my hair down and it actually feels like i've got more bounce in my hair! It makes my hair super shiny and soft. This oil is great at taming my frizzy ends and also works at detangling my locks!

I use a 5p sized amount of oil and rub it through the lengths of my combed, towel-dried hair. Then I'll either air dry it or use a hair dryer. It protects the hair from heat, so no need for extra protection. I would however use a bit of heat protectant spray if I was using a curling iron or straighteners, as they're obviously much hotter than a hair dryer.

The only bad point I have to say about this product is the cost of it. The price is so off putting, I waited until I could get £10 off before purchasing. I don't think I would have purchase it at the full price.

Have you tried this hair oil? What did you think?

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.