Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2014

LiLash & LiBrow updates!

Last month I posted a blog entry about LiLash, and now the time has come to update you all on my lashes and brows! I was told I'd notice some difference after one month of using the LiLash and LiBrow, and that after three months, I'd have noticeably more fuller, longer lashes, and thicker brows.

So it's been a month of using LiLash and LiBrow, and I have noticed some difference! Check out my previous LiLash entry to see the before photos.



You can see in the first photo that my lashes are gradually lifting up, and in the second photo, you can see I have more outer lashes! My lashes are definitely getting fuller. When I apply mascara, my lashes look amazing! Hopefully I'll have even longer and fuller lashes after the three month induction. This product is working!

I haven't noticed any difference in my brows, which is a real shame, but I'll still be trying the product out for the next two months to see if there's any difference.

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.