Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

Nail Art #14 | Christmas themed nails!


It's the most wonderful time of the year...and gloomiest, because of the horrible weather!

I love the holiday season. I love all the shiny glittery ornaments, and all the amazing smells from the Christmas markets, and everything just feels magical around this time of year. It seems like it rolls round earlier and earlier each year, but I'm not complaining.

These are my first Christmas nails of the season, I hope you like them!

Polishes used to create these nails:
Model's Own Blooboo for the base, Green Tea for the tree, Gold Finger for the gingerbread man, Snowflakes for the tree's tinsel and sparkle around the robin.
Barry M's Mushroom for the gingerbread man's shadows and the robin's feathers.
Rimmel London's Lycra Pro in Ruby Me for the gingerbread man's bow tie, the baubles on the tree, the robin's chest and for the candy canes.
Sally Hansen's French White Tip for the snowflakes, the snow around the robin, and the candy cane.

What's your favourite bit about this season?
Jenny xo

2 comments :

  1. You're very talented, your nails look so cute!

    Cristina
    http://cristina.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.