Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Getting the perfect hair, skin and nails: week 1

I recently purchased a pack of 90 Perfectil tablets, as well as some nail care products. I am hoping that when my graduation comes round, (July 17th) my hair will be super long again, and my nails will be strong and healthy. I am going to keep eating the same food as I always have done, maybe chuck in an egg a day for extra protein. 
Perfectil tablets are designed to help maintain and nourish great looking skin, hair & nails, all in one tablet to be taken once a day after a main meal. The Sally Hansen Miracle Serum is supposed to smooth cuticles and promote nail growth. OPI Nicole by O.P.I Strengthener Plus is also designed to promote nail growth.

There aren't any problems with my hair, I just want it to be thicker and longer. I am currently trying out L'Oreal's Fibrology shampoo, but I haven't noticed any major changes. I'm also using both Percy and Reed's TLC Hydrating mask and Argan Oil's hair mask once or twice a week. This is the current length of my hair:

As I paint my nails quite frequently, they have suffered from the acetone polish remover I had been using, I've switched removers for one that is acetone free. My right hand nails are constantly splitting from working in retail, and I have neglected them a lot:

I have currently taken the tablets for one week and used the nail growth serum as well as OPI's nail strengthener, and I've noticed a difference to how strong my nails have become. I know the tablets are also supposed to help my skin, but I'm not sure what to expect... I will update each week with new posts to let you guys know about any changes!

Jenny xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.